Declaration of Faith
1. The verbal inspiration of the King James Bible.
2. God eternally existing in three persons namely: The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.
3. Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. Jesus was crucified, buried and
raised from the dead. He ascended to Heaven and is today at the right hand of the father as the intercessor.
4. All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. Repentance is commanded of God for all and is necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
5. Justification, Regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Christ; through the word and by the Holy Ghost.
6. Sanctification subsequent to the new birth through faith in the blood of Christ. Through the word and by the Holy Ghost.
7. Holiness to be God’s standard of living for his people.
8. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. Speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the Baptism.
10. Water baptism by immersion and that all repent who should be Baptized in the name of the father, The Son, and The Holy ghost.
11. Divine Healing is provided for all in the Atonement.
12. The Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints feet.
13. The Second Coming of Jesus. First to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to him in the air.